For Corporations & Institutions
Professionals have very limited time to dedicate to cultural and linguistic training and transition is not the only time where expatriates are faced with cross-cultural challenges. It is not rare that expatriates who are living and working in their host country for some time realize at a later stage that they need customized advice to better understand their business partners and co-workers. To answer their needs in an effective and flexible framework, AMJ Consulting offers a variety of programs that address key aspects of their cross-cultural reality.
AMJ Consulting offers adapted cross-cultural training and coaching services, to assist:
- Expatriate managers to identity and develop efficient communication strategies to build constructive relationships with local teams in order to manage projects successfully: Cross-cultural project management program and Managing cultural diversity program.
- Teachers working in international schools to accelerate their understanding of the host culture, moral values, traditional education philosophy, and to facilitate the development of constructive relationships with students, parents and colleagues: Cross-cultural communication in International schools program.
- Asian professionals working in multinational companies to adjust with confidence and efficiency to the specificity of their company’s multinational corporate culture, head quarter communication style and cultural diversity: Induction program for Asian expatriated in France and Managing cultural diversity program.
- Multicultural teams to assist them in designing strategies to bridge cultural gaps, to improve communication and to align working expectations: Managing cultural diversity program.
- Local teams working with French products to help them in developing their knowledge of the French style in fashion, beauty, design, wine and fine cuisine: French “Art de Vivre” program.